Things to do today:
1) Catch up on some much needed 1 on 1 time with my 8 year old son Xavi.
2) Register voters at the Park Slope Farmer's Market and hope that I finally get a chance to meet Patrick Stewart.
3) Go to my monthly adoption support group in the city.
4) Plan this week's events with my awesome campaign manager Robin!
5) Label and stamp 5,000 postcards for a huge mailing to registered Green Party members around the city.
6) Prepare this week's list of phone calls to make for campaign contributions.
7) Place orders for campaign t-shirts, buttons and other goodies for my awesome campaign contributors!
8) Get a few hours of sleep so that I may be well rested to run in to the city continue my guerrilla promotion efforts at undisclosed locations so that my Democratic opponent doesn't try to sabotage my efforts.